Costs of session for the academic year 2018/19 are yet to be confirmed. We will be competitive with school and nurseries in the local area. Please note, places will be allocated on a first come/received basis. However, ‘Special circumstances’ will be taken into consideration.
At Clifford Bridge Academy we accept both the Universal Entitlement (15 hours) and the Extended Entitlement (30 hours).
Universal Entitlement (15 hours free childcare)
- Every 3 year old is entitled to 15 hours funding over 38 weeks per year.
- Funding can be accessed the term after the child’s 3rd birthday and continues until they start thier Reception class.
Extended Entitlement (30 hours free childcare)
- Working parents of 3 and 4 year old children could receive an additional 15 hours of funded early education a week, on top of the Universal Entitlement for children who are not yet attending a school Reception class.
Process for applying for Extended Hours Funding (30 hours)
- Only the parent or carer can apply.
- Applications made to HMRC through the Childcare Choices or Coventry City Council website.
- Parent/Carer may apply anytime after child is 2 years & 9 months BUT the code cannot be used until the term after the child’s 3rd birthday.
- If eligible, a code is given which is taken to the Childcare provider (e.g. Clifford Bridge Academy).
- This code must be re-confirmed every 3 months. Parent/Carers are notified of this date in advance by HMRC.
- Failure to reconfirm the code would result in the funding being withdrawn (15 hours universal would continue).